Take Your Operations to the Next Level With Commercial Real Estate Financing
For large and small transactions, PTI Financial Group is committed to structuring beneficial financial solutions for its clients. If you need funding for an upcoming real estate venture in the corporate realm, we have the ability to meet your needs with exactness.
Our commercial real estate financing options are extensive and include the following:
- Conventional programs–Some of the properties we consider for this program include mobile home park, self-storage, owner-occupied, and industrial properties.
- Equity and mezzanine financing–These programs allow us to tailor the financing according to the needs of the client. Since we represent high net worth investors, we are able to provide up to $100,000,000 or more in capital.
- SBA 7a and 504 loans–We offer terms for up to 25 years with rates as low as 4.5 percent. This program is meant for owner-occupied properties and flagged and non-flagged hotels.
- HUD and FHA lending–This program is designed for the rehabilitation, construction, or acquisition of hospitals, healthcare facilities, and multifamily rental housing. We offer low, fixed rates and options worth up to $50,000,000.
- Bridge loans–If you need financing quickly, a bridge loan may be the right option. Through this program, we offer variable rates to 14 percent and loans up to $100,000,000.
- CMBS Loans–We offer low interest rates, fixed terms, and funding up to $50,000,000. These loans are backed by “securitizing” commercial properties into a pool, moving them to a trust, and then selling them in the form of bonds to investors.
- Construction financing–We can structure a financing program that matches the requirements of your project.
We are also experienced and active in many foreign markets and would be happy to consider funding your project on an international level.
Jumpstart Your Operations Today
Our team looks forward to providing your business with financing. Contact us today to find out more about our programs for commercial real estate projects.